To promote the competitiveness of Vietnamese students in the regional labor market. At the same time, meeting the increasing demands of society and learners for economic and technical training programs in English. The ITCI Institute for Training and International Cooperation under the East Asia University of Technology has now developed two international programs applicable to Business Administration and Information Technology.
DESIGN THE LEARNING ROAD
LIVE SUPPORT 24/24
CHARACTERISTICS OF ITCI TRAINING PROGRAM
- Training period : 04 years, including 8 main semesters
- Training program : Designed based on the training program of East Asia University of Technology, combining reference and adjustment (number of credits, number of subjects, subject content) in the direction equivalent to that of other universities. study with prestigious partners (Australia, USA, New Zealand ..) to ensure the opportunity to transfer credits or easily study abroad for postgraduate programs
- Teaching language : English
- Teaching staff : Including foreign lecturers, PhDs and masters from East Asia University of Technology, well-trained at advanced universities in the world, with extensive teaching experience and research achievements. science
- Modern facilities : Students study at the most modern facilities, equipped with the best study materials. Specifically, Full HD projector, 2-way air conditioner, high configuration computer system (minimum corei5, 4G ram), …
- Class size: Up to 30 students/class
- Scholarships to encourage study each semester up to 100% of the tuition fee / rate and many other scholarships exclusively for international program students
- Opportunities to study abroad:
Internship opportunities in Japan, Poland, UK, Australia…: program 2+2, 3+1; Opportunities to participate in international student exchange programs; Participate in paid internship programs.
Study abroad cooperation with major partners: Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia, University of South Australia, Adelaide-South Australia, Deakin University, Melbourne, Victoria, University of Technology Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales (Australia), University of Bedfordshire (UK), Luton (UK), Vistula (Poland)…
- Job opportunities : Provide job opportunities for students while studying and after graduation.
Partners of East Asia University of Technology: Employment cooperation: Polyco, Sabeco, GOLDEN GATE, Paris Gateaux, A Long & Bao Ngoc Company, CMC Group, Vietnam Banking Institute (Vietnam Bankers) ). Donating practical equipment: Rockwell (USA), Siemens (Germany), Mycom (Japan), Alfa Laval (Sweden), Endress+Hauser (Switzerland),…
- Study location : Dinh Trong Dat Building, Dong A University of Technology, CN1 Street, Phuong Canh Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
- Degree : Full-time degree granted by East Asia University of Technology; For transfer students to study abroad, the degree is granted by a foreign partner university.
- Examination of academic records : Candidates meet the entrance requirements when meeting the following two conditions:
+ The final score at the end of the 12th grade of the subjects according to the selection combination is 6.5 or more + The candidate has graduated from the National High School
- Considering the scores of the National High School Examination : Candidates meet the entrance requirements if the total score of the National High School Examination in the subjects according to the selection combination is equal to the entrance score of the school.
- Examination of foreign language test scores : Candidates meet the entrance requirements if they have one of the following foreign language certificates valid until the review date: IELTS 4.5, TOEFL iBT 53, TOEFL ITP 450, or a certificate of English level level 3 for Vietnam.
- Admission fee, tuition fee
- Admission fee (non-refundable): 350,000 VND
- Tuition: 25,000,000 VND/term
Pursuant to Decision No. 111/QD-ĐHCNDA on promulgating the criteria for Global Citizen Scholarship for students studying International Programs (Applicable to students of course 13 (2k4)) as follows:
1. Conditions for type 1 scholarships – 100% of the first year tuition fee for students:
- Achieved results of the National High School Examination of 26 points or more (without multiplier) for the combination of 3 entrance exams and the grade 12 average score of 8.0 or higher.
- Won the Provincial Award for excellent student or higher (third prize or higher) in one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Literature, English, History, Geography & has an average grade of 12 in English from 8.0 or higher up.
2. Conditions for type 2 scholarships – Free first-year tuition fee for students: Have a valid IELTS certificate for a period of 02 years from the date of announcement of test results (inscribed on the certificate) to the time of scholarship consideration as follows:
- IELTS 7.0: 100% Scholarship
- IELTS 6.5: 75% Scholarship
- IELTS 6.0: 50% Scholarship
3. Type 3 scholarship conditions – Gift from 25 – 100% of the first year tuition fee for students:
- Participating and achieving high results in the entrance exam Scholarship for the entrance exam for the International Bachelor Program organized by the ITCI Institute for International Training and Cooperation – East Asia University of Technology.
International Training and Cooperation Institute
- Address: Dinh Trong Dat Building, Dong A University of Technology, CN1 Street, Phuong Canh Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City
- Phone: 024.6262.7792 – Hotline: 03.8983. 8312
- E-mail: email@example.com | Website: itci.edu.vn